Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week 6 of Fire Up For Fall

My posting is late this week and my positive picture will help explain the reason.   My picture is the bottom line of why I am choosing a healthier liefestyle. 
 My grandaughter was born this week.   She wasn't expected for another 3 weeks so surprise came with our joy.  Grandchildren fill your heart with amazing love and joy.

Week 6 Questions:
What have you done to achieve your goals this week?  - I have been carefully monitoring what I'm eating.  I also was able to get out and walk in the neighborhood for at least 60 minutes three days last week.  This was in addition to going to the gym 3 times and doing some cardio and strength training.

What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous? - I did a little "retail therapy."   I needed to get a professional type outfit appropriate for going to job interviews.  I haven't bought too many new clothes as I have lost weight as I want to wait until I get where I want.  And I figured I should wear well-fitting clothes if I am "presenting" myself.  On my shopping trip, I happened to find some great deals and I bought about 3 outfits with some extra tops all for a good price -- and it looks good too!

Do you listen to music when you work out?  What gets you fired up?   - When I am walking on the treadmill I do listen to music.  Ususally something fast -- the faster the beat, the faster I go.    When I go out walking in my neighborhood, I start off listening to some worship songs on my playlist after a few songs I listen to podcasts that I subscribe to until I am finished walking.

Whats your guilty pleasure music?  How does it make you feel?  This doesn't apply to me - I don't have guilty pleasure music.

If today were a song what song would it be?  No excuses!   Martina McBride's Anyway





No comments: