Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friday Stats Update

I took a quick out-of-town trip yesterday and while I did get the challenge stats, I did not have time to get them posted here.   Better late than never thought, so here they are! 

Team wise, we still have only 3 of our 6 team members weighing in thus far.  This could be because the three are busy and just don't have the time or it could be they haven't lost anything and don't want to risk weighing in and showing little or no loss. It is not a requirement of the challenge to weigh- in until the end of the challenge, but I find it a way to stay accountable. 

Week 2  Standings:  as of  Friday, May 11    
Team standing:
        Last week : 257 out of 656 teams -  avg  0.565%  
        This week: 321 out of 656 teams -  avg 1.008%

*Note-- Top place teams have lost an avg of  around 5% at this time


Individual standing:
        Last week: 701 out of 3581 participants
        This week: 703 out of 3584 participants

*Note - Top individuals have lost about an avg of  9% at this time.  I am around 2.5% right now.  Also, I am not sure why there are 3 additional participants this week unless there is a typo from last week on one our parts.  The rules of the challenge state there are to be no additions after May1. We'll have to see how many are listed next week!

Of my team mates, I have lost the greatest average percentage- but just by a smidge-- and it is only 2 people I am comparing myself to! 

Next week will be difficult.  I have a wedding in the family.  There will be many opportunities to eat, many sweets, and little time to exercise.
 

   

No comments: