Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Challenge Stats Update

We are day 5 of the first week of the Slimdown Challenge, so I checked in to look at the standings on Friday to see how things were going.  It's off to a mixed start.  There are 656 teams and 3581 challengers total. 
A team can have between 4 and 6 people. Everyone has a starting weight, but remember no one need to actually weigh in until the last day.  This will make it a bit difficult to actually compare teams and rank them.  Nothing will be official until the last day. 

My team consists of 6 women who at one time or another have all worked for the same employer.
Two of us have set personal weight loss goals.  I am not one of them.  Three of us have posted a 2nd weight in addition to the starting weight. 

Drum roll please..........

On this first Friday of the challenge, our team has lost an average of  0.565%  and we are in 257th place out of 656 teams.   

My individual standing is #701 out of 3581. 

The first place team had lost an average of about 5% -- but I don't think any team that I looked at had every person weighed in for a second time yet.  It will be interesting to watch this play out. 
It does motivate me.
These numbers were as of 7pm Friday evening, May 5th. 
 I'll try to do a stats update every Friday.    

No comments: