Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weigh In Week 2 ( 9 Week Challenge)

Total weight loss this week:  - 4 
Total weight loss for the challenge:  -4 

Yeah for Me!  

I ate better this week-- like barely at all.  No pizza, no junk.   Had a nce bg salad that actually tasted really good.  Must have been  just what I needed.
 Stomach issues were better.   Now for my other goals :
Ugh.
24 Oz water daily:  Not met --might as well give up.  Or try for maybe 4 oz.   
Exercise 2 times a week: not met - sigh.  But I still have hope for this one.
Sleep at least 7 hours a night.  YES!   I got at least 7.5 hours of sleep a night this week.

This week I have a different schedule for work, so I am wondering what that will do for my routine.  Because I am a person of routine.  I might be able to get the exercise in.  But what will happen to the food?   I hope I can persevere.   I want to get myself a special water bottle to carry for my water consumption and I also want to pick up some kind of step counter this week.
New goals for next week:

Drink 8 oz of water
Exercise 2 times a week
Sleep 8 hours a night

Keeping fingers crossed.

No comments: