Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weigh In Week 1 of 9 WeekChallenge

Didn't do real well at keeping the food from the mouth this week.  After the Doctors appointment, I splurged and binged ate.  All those foods that I had stayed away from lately like pizza and girl scout cookies called my name and I decided to listen.  Felt good eating them, they tasted good but afterwards my stomach hurt and my energy was off.  That should be a lesson.  Take a mental note! 

Then I went out of town for work.  My schedule was messed up and I ate even when I wasn't hungry just because I was with a group of people and we were out eating or because it was time to eat and it was put in front of me and I didn't know the next time I would have the chance to eat.  How dumb is that? 
I continue to get some stomach distress after eating - can't really put my finger on it-- gas or something.  It is not pleasant. Maybe it is gall bladder?   Makes me feel like I never want to eat again.

Another two things I am noticing is that I have a very dry mouth.  I am not necessarily thirsty, but I always need to keep some water around or some coffee to keep my mouth moist.  I have also been extrememly tired this week, but today it occured to me that maybe it is not actually tiredness but perhaps it is my eyes being dry.  So today I have  been using eye drops to see if that is helping with the tiredness that I have been feeling. 

Of course, the tiredness could be from working too much and not getting enough sleep combined with not eating enough or not eating the right kind of foods.  So, I am going to try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night this week. 

Goals for last week:
24 oz of water a day : not met
exercise 2-3 days: not met ( but I did walk a lot at the conference I went to)

weight loss this week   - 0
total for challenge  - 0

total weight loss in 2010   - 23

I'll try again this next week ---  and add the sleeping more to the goals

No comments: