Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weigh-In Week 6

Another gain this week. 

I have had cravings and I have given in to them.  I haven't had a good plan thought out for what I am going to eat for the day -- I am just winging it  I think it is better to plan out in advance your menu.  You can be flexible, but at least know what you might eat.  

Because I have no plan, I also have very little food in my refrigerator.  So when it is time to eat, I have to think hard about what to eat and what healthy high- nutrition, low-fat meal I can make.  Usually, I grab something not-so-healthy  or not-so-low-fat.    I have also gone out and picked food up more this week. 

These are all choices that have consequences that lead to weight gain  for me.  They are also choices that can be changed.

It is a cycle of bad news for me. I eat haphazardly. It makes me feel bad- I get sluggish and I physically can tell the difference.  It makes me not want to exercise or move much.  I get lazier. That makes me even more tired.  My sleep habits have been changing --probably due to the food & exercise changes.  I'll share some interesting things about sleep and weight in a few days.  When I weigh myself, I see that I gain a little and that depresses me and I respond by wanting to just give up and eat.  And the cycle starts all over again.  

Next week there will be a loss.  I am going to STOP the cycle!

Weight change for Week 6 :  + 1.6

No comments: