Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Friday Stats Update

Another week gone by and I am a bit discouraged. I need to get motivated!   I seem to gain and lose the same 2 -3 pounds over and over.  I don't know if it is hormone related, stress related, or just the ebbs & flow of weight related.  I weigh myself  nearly everyday, so I see the scale go up, then down, then up and down again. 
Our stats continue to go down in the standings.  As a team, there are still only 4 of the 6 of us weighing in thus far.  Also--for some reason, the total players has again increased by one this week.  I really don't understand that.    But down to business:

Team Standings 
From Week 4: 444 out of 656
From Week 5: 479 out of 656

Individual Standings 
From Week 4: 1109 out of 3585
From Week 5: 1527 out of 3586   


Facts from the Week
  • Total pounds lost in the challenge so far is 15,263
  • First place team has lost an average of 9% (our team has lost an avg of 1.14%)
  • First place individual has lost an average of 15.25%

No comments: