Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Been a Long time

I haven't been posting here much.  Right now I am in the middle of my Summer Challenge.  and I am about halfway there both in time and in pounds.  I will be more specific later-- I dont have it handy at the moment and I wanted to update the blog.  I have continued to be aware of what I am eating and trying to make better choices.  I really do not deny myself, but find that my tastes are changing.  I try to average losing about 2 - 3  pounds a week which translates to about 10 pounds a month. 

The more difficult part is the exercise piece.  Frankly I just dont like to sweat!  I have been doing some exercise but it is not consistent and it is not a habit.  I am quick to make excuses.  It is too hot.  It is too humid. 
I have been averaging about 2 - 4 times a week.   These are the things that I have been  doing.  Not each one every day, but if I dont do the one I will try to do the other.  
  1. Walking outside -  A friend and I walk a mile , usually in the evenings 
  2. Wii Fit Plus 
  3. Leslie Sansone DVD Walking 
I need to get more consistent and I need to stop making the excuses.  But really---it is so hot & humid out!  Who really wants to get all hot and sweaty ?    I also need to figure out how I am going to fit in the exercise when my schedule becomes more busy in a few weeks and I do not have the flexibility that I have right now.    Those are the things that I need to be thinking about right now.  

   

No comments: