Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week 6 - 7 Weigh In

weight loss this 2 weeks  - 4
total weight loss this challenge week 7 / 9  - 19

Last Friday I actually had gained a pound.  But by Saturday the pound and another had dropped off.  That just goes to show that weight fluctuates by the day.  It is better to weight by the week or better yet go by the way you feel or the way your clothes fit than by what the scale says. 

The two week weigh in was actually closer to 4 and a half pounds, but whose counting....me!   ;) 
More people have said things to me about losing weight.  Nothing dramatic--just a subtle noticing.  That is nice.  I still really don't feel any different, but I have noticed a little difference in the car with the seatbelt.

The challenge is over in another two weeks.  I am nearly at the goal I set.  I hope to keep it up!

No comments: