Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolution - no really, I'm for real this time

     I decided to start this blog chronicling my successes and failures in my journey to live a healthier lifestyle.  I've dabbled at losing weight and eating better the last few years, but I get too hungry busy and don't stay with it. 

Carrying around extra weight has led to high blood pressure and pre-type 2 diabetes and I have been on medication for the last couple years.  Losing weight can erase or reduce that need. 

     So I won't be overwhelemed, I am setting short term goals.  My first goal is to lose 25 pounds. This week I plan to be very aware of what I eat and to drink more water. I want to be careful not to sabotage myself or do something so drastic that I feel denied. 

     I'd love to have you on this journey with me.  Encourage me, motivate me, inspire me.

No comments: