Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Living in a Hate- Free Zone



I am participating in the Hate-Loss Challenge for the month of January.  This is a new kind of challenge for a new year and it runs from January 1 - 31. 

This is a challenge not of the physical sense (although I believe that it will affect me physically), but of the mental/emotional sense.  This month long endeavor will challenge participants to lose the negative attitudes towards ourselves and will promote positivity and a healthy self-view regardless of our size at the moment.

We need to take care of ourselves - the mental/emotional self, the physical self, and the spiritual self.  All three are important in order to be in balance.  This challenge will focuses on the mental/emotional self.    

It is a new year and this new challenge will help me to transform into my new old self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled to have you as part of the HL Challenge this year. I think that people spend so much time focusing on the physical aspects of their lives (losing the weight) that they neglect to nurture the JUST as important emotional side. It's all about balance, and I hope this month brings a sense of balance to your life. Having this strong support network of people working together will do nothing but good things, I'm convinced of it. See you on Group Therapy Thursday!