Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 4 Weigh In

weight loss this week   - 3 lbs
total weight loss for the challenge   - 10 lbs

 I am at about the midway point of my challenge and my goal was to try and lose 20 pounds-- so I am right on track!   The weather has gotten warmer and I have been drinking more water.   
I really do need to get myself more motivated to do more moving and exercising.  I think that is where I need to start thinking towards.  Maybe my next challenge will be more movement oriented....    I'd like to maybe just get out and do some walking every day so that by the time June comes around I can really get serious about exercise.  I know I cannot just jump into something. 

This week someone made a comment about me losing weight.  It felt good.  This person does not know that I have been working on it--she ust noticed.  How nice to get some validation.

No comments: